Net wt. Approx. 125g. Can be stored for 36 months
Handmade soap bar with lavender and bergamot. Suitable for sensitive to normal skin.
How to use
This soap can be used 1-2 times daily under the shower as a body wash or face wash. To extend the life of your handcrafted soap, store it somewhere to dry between uses. Preferably on a soap dish.
Why this works:
- Lavender: fights acne, soothes eczema and other dry skin conditions, detoxifies and heals injured skin.
- Olive oil: contains antioxidants and is extremely hydrating
- Coconut oil: locks moisture into the skin and is full of antioxidants
- Castor oil: cleans your pores from bacteria
- Sweet almond oil: has anti-aging properties helping skin regenerate naturally. Also contains vitamins that protect skin from sun damage and stimulate skin cell generation
- Bentonite clay: provides gentle exfoliation which helps naturally cleanse and unclog pores. Very useful for treating problem skin and acne.
Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Castorate, Sodium Sweet Almondate, Aqua, Glycerin, Bentonite Clay, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Citrus Bergamia Peel Oil. Topped with dried heather and lavender flowers.
*Please note that these artisan soaps are handmade and hand-cut. Actual weight may vary slightly.