Net wt. Approx. 125g. Can be stored for 36 months
Handmade soap bar with a fresh lemongrass scent combined with bergamot and activated charcoal. Suitable for normal to oily and acne-prone skin.
How to use
This soap can be used 1-2 times daily under the shower as a body wash or face wash. To extend the life of your handcrafted soap, store it somewhere to dry between uses. Preferably on a soap dish.
Why this works:
- Olive oil: contains antioxidants and is extremely hydrating
- Coconut oil: locks moisture into the skin and is full of antioxidants
- Castor oil: cleans your pores from bacteria
- Sweet almond oil: has anti-aging properties helping skin regenerate naturally. Also contains vitamins that protect skin from sun damage and stimulate skin cell generation
- Bentonite clay: provides gentle exfoliation which helps naturally cleanse and unclog pores. Very useful for treating problem skin and acne.
- Charcoal: effectively cleanses the skin, unclogs pores, removes deeper impurities, and dead skin cells
Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Castorate, Sodium Sweet Almondate, Aqua, Glycerin, Bentonite Clay, Activated Charcoal, Cymbopogon flexuosus Oil, Citrus Bergamia Peel Oil. Topped with dried heather flowers.
*Please note that these artisan soaps are handmade and hand-cut. Actual weight may vary slightly.